Calendar of the Event
The calendar of this year edition of 1000 Balkan Charity Challenge is as follows:
- 29 Oct biking: start at 7.30 from Bucharest, Expozitiei 1, in front of UniCredit Bank head office – 195km to Turnu Magurele
- 30 Oct biking: 174km – Turnu Magurele to Calafat
- 31 Oct biking: 156km – Calafat – Vratsa
- 1 Nov biking: 120km – Vratsa – Sofia – arrival at Sveta Nedelya sq. at around 15.00
- 2 Nov running: start at 8.00 at Sveta Nedelya sq. from Sofia to Botevgrad
- 3 Nov running: 62km – Botevgrad – Zlatna Panega
- 4 Nov running: 67km – Zlatna Panega – Pleven
- 5 Nov running: 55km – Pleven – Ovcha Mogila
- 6 Nov running: 59km – Ovcha Mogila – Baykal restaurant (between Byala and Ruse)
- 7 Nov running: 59km – Baykal restaurant – Daia (Ro)
- 8 Nov running: 61km – Daia (start at 8.00) – Bucharest (approximate arrival time 16.30 at Expozitiei 1)
More on the course can be seen on http://1000balkan.com/blog/tra
seu/ . The small discrepancies in the milege is due to the effective vs Google map measurement difference.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
5th edition: 29 OCT - 08 NOV 2016
left until 2016 edition!
Raised so far
|Melon Inc||Valentin Velikov||1020 Bgn|
|Anonymous Friend||Valentin Velikov||40 Bgn|
|Eyes-Open Eyes-Open||Valentin Velikov||200 Bgn|
|Eyes-Open Eyes-Open||Stanimira Georgieva (Tania)||200 Bgn|
|Eyes-Open SRL Eyes-Open SRL||Stanislav Georgiev||1000 Ron|
Donations deadline: November 20th
After this date donations on the fundraising pages will not be possible any more!