Services to participants
Services provided by the organizers:
Given the level of hardship and length of the event the organizers aim to provide comfort, convenience and a broad range of technical, medical, nutrition and logistical support. The main services, but not limited to, that will be provided during the whole course (for free) are as follows:
- Medical support during the whole race
- 2 kineto therapists, whose sessions will be limited to 30 minutes after the race day with priority given to the people registered for the whole distance or longer distance. They will charge at high discount directly the participant.
- High tech 3M medical equipment (specialized magnetic sport bandages for knees and ankles) will be available in case of need, both preventive and upon injury.
- Nutrition and recovery expert diet and support by Super fit
- Certain amount of free Isostar energy and recovery products
- Accommodation, breakfast and dinner
- Bike transportation from Sofia to Bucharest
- Bike technical support on the road
- Refreshments and lunch (water, beverages, fruits and food)
- Transportation on the road
- Volunteers’ support on the road
- Other needed logistics related to the event
- Traffic Police security in Sofia
- Technical branded long-sleeve blouse for those participants booking for more than a day
- Memory souvenir for those successfully completing at least one full day course at the end of the race
- Photography taken by professional photographers and daily update of a visual story line on the events web site and/or Facebook page.
5th edition: 29 OCT - 08 NOV 2016
left until 2016 edition!
Raised so far
|Melon Inc||Valentin Velikov||1020 Bgn|
|Anonymous Friend||Valentin Velikov||40 Bgn|
|Eyes-Open Eyes-Open||Valentin Velikov||200 Bgn|
|Eyes-Open Eyes-Open||Stanimira Georgieva (Tania)||200 Bgn|
|Eyes-Open SRL Eyes-Open SRL||Stanislav Georgiev||1000 Ron|